BAGS OF CULINARY DELIGHTS. DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME
Welcome To Musette, a restaurant at home dining experience from Tom Aikens, delivered to your door.
Where you’ll discover a unique and evolving seasonal menu of exquisite contemporary and classic dishes, from the simple to the sublime, freshly prepared in his kitchen, but designed to be finished and savoured in the comfort of yours.
Choose from a selection of mouth-watering Musette ‘Makeaways’, where you just add the finishing touches, along with a little of your own culinary flair, or opt for a hassle-free but Sumptuous Sharing dish, created to go straight into the oven.
Then pair with some Exceptional Extras, before ending with one of our Timeless Treats.
Musette by Tom Aikens. Bags of culinary delights. Delivered to your home.
– Orders can be delivered Thursday to Saturday.
– Deliveries will be anytime between 3pm and 6pm.
– We recommend for all dishes to be consumed on your chosen day of delivery or the day after.
– Orders must be placed by 10pm on a Monday for the current week. We will be introducing more flexible order cut off times in due course.
– Delivery Charges: London delivery charges will be calculated at checkout. For nationwide deliveries, a delivery charge of £25 will be applied to your order.
– For deliveries outside of an 8km radius/nationwide, deliveries will be made on Fridays.
For orders within 8km of Belgravia, order here:
For orders outside of an 8km of Belgravia/ nationwide, order here:
THE LATEST NEWS FROM TOM
Introducing Musette, a restaurant at home dining experience, delivered to your door.
Read Hospitality Delivers article on how hotels, restaurants, bars, chefs and charities who are making it their mission to give back during COVID-19.
Huge thanks for featuring Only A Pavement Away and our campaign Hospitality Against Homelessness.
Tom Aikens teams up with Only A Pavement Away to help raise funds in support of the Hospitality Against Homelessness Campaign
+ ONLY A PAVEMENT AWAY supports homeless people, ex-offenders and vulnerable veterans into jobs in hospitality. At the start of the COVID-19 crisis we immediately set up a fund to help bridge the 20% furlough pay gap for any member requiring it as well as,...